Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #1
Maillemom
Connoisseur
Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook STG, Nook Color, Kindle, Kobo H2O
Transfer books in nook app to hard drive

Good Afternoon - I have the nook app on my ipad air. When I go into itunes and click on the app under file sharing I don't see any of my books that I have downloaded to the device. Since B&N has decided to disable downloading I am looking for a work around.

Is it possible to have the books display and sync to my hard drive so I can back up my library?

Thanks in advance
Trice
Maillemom is offline   Reply With Quote