Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-22-2014, 06:09 AM   #1
xping
Connoisseur
xping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-books

Device: kobo aura hd, kobo mini, Sony prs-t3
Calendar app for kobo

Is there a Way to install a simple calendar app on Kobo aura? Would it be useful to use Kobo launcher pbchess or Kobo start menu?
xping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
It shouldn't be too difficult to make a very simple calendar based on the Qt calendar widget class. I would like to have that kind of application too. However, since I don't have access to a development environment for the next four weeks, I cannot provide it. And yes, Kobo launcher pbchess. Kobo start menu or fmon could launch the calendar application.

Edit: One could also try building something very basic in the Kobo Start Menu with the cmd line command cal (supported by busybox).

Last edited by tshering; 05-22-2014 at 09:02 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #3
xping
Connoisseur
xping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-booksxping has learned how to read e-books

Device: kobo aura hd, kobo mini, Sony prs-t3
QT widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
It shouldn't be too difficult to make a very simple calendar based on the Qt calendar widget class. I would like to have that kind of application too. However, since I don't have access to a development environment for the next four weeks, I cannot provide it. And yes, Kobo launcher pbchess. Kobo start menu or fmon could launch the calendar application.

Edit: One could also try building something very basic in the Kobo Start Menu with the cmd line command cal (supported by busybox).
Yes, QT widget could be the right way. Otherwise some linux porting of any organizer app?
xping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:00 PM   #4
kido.resuri
Groupie
kido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura aboutkido.resuri has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Anything progress in this project?
I would love to see a calendar in Kobo!
kido.resuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:27 AM   #5
ItalianUruguayan
Connoisseur
ItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneItalianUruguayan makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kido.resuri View Post
Anything progress in this project?
I would love to see a calendar in Kobo!
I have made a small script to display the monthly calendar. It's not much, but hey, at least it's something:

If anyone wants to use this, the installing instructions are here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh....php?p=3678029
ItalianUruguayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert