Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-16-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
rhking
rhking began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Saving a converted epub file for upload to Kobo or Apple

I have successfully converted my manuscript to an epub file, and it looks great on Calibre. Now I want to be able to upload the epub file to Kobo and Apple to create ebooks on their system. I tried saving the epub file to my desktop (PC Microsoft) but when I double click on the saved icon it disappears. How can I get the epub file either moved or saved so that I can upload it. Thanks.
rhking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:38 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhking View Post
I have successfully converted my manuscript to an epub file, and it looks great on Calibre. Now I want to be able to upload the epub file to Kobo and Apple to create ebooks on their system. I tried saving the epub file to my desktop (PC Microsoft) but when I double click on the saved icon it disappears. How can I get the epub file either moved or saved so that I can upload it. Thanks.
Did you save it with the Calibre Save to Disk feature?

Did it get rearranged somewhere on the desktop where you can't see it (that happens), right click desktop and select Refresh. And/or look at desktop via Windows/File explorer

Otherwise save via calibre to a sub folder (eg MyBooks_EPUB) in your Documents folder.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert