Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #1
Peter21
Enthusiast
Peter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad 4
Flight Crew error message

Hi
I have some glitches on the flight crew validation, error message as follows:

OEBPS/Text/tba1.xhtml This OPS document is reachable but not present in the OPF <spine>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

So it looks like a link is faulty, but where is it? I cannot see a clue in the error message to the location of the faulty code....None of my XHTML files are called tba1.

There are three other similar messages. Screen grab attached.

Thanks in advance for any translation/advice/comments

Peter
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 12.13.19.png
Views:	205
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	118794  
Peter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Do a search for tba in your book, and see what it comes up with. It may be a mistyping.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter21 View Post
Hi
I have some glitches on the flight crew validation, error message as follows:

OEBPS/Text/tba1.xhtml This OPS document is reachable but not present in the OPF <spine>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

So it looks like a link is faulty, but where is it? I cannot see a clue in the error message to the location of the faulty code....None of my XHTML files are called tba1.

There are three other similar messages. Screen grab attached.

Thanks in advance for any translation/advice/comments

Peter
Look ALSO in the OPF and NCX (if you can't simply regenerate the TOC). Search (All HTML) will not find orphaned entries in those places. (I never understood why the 1st reference could not be logged and reported if needed)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #4
Peter21
Enthusiast
Peter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad 4
Thanks very much both....there were 4 or 5 dodgy lines of code and the search function led me to them. Sorted now

Peter
Peter21 is offline   Reply With Quote