Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
Beamer92
Beamer92 began at the beginning.

Device: Windows 8 computer
Sending books to Amazon Email

I have the Calibre Library downloaded on my windows 8 computer. I recently downloaded the amazon kindle app on my computer as well and it's on my Samsung Galaxy S4. I use Epub Bud to download free books and then send them to my Calibre Library. After they're in my library I try to send them to my Amazon email and both emails that I send them to say the connection failed. I was connected to the internet and I deregistered both amazon devices with those emails then reregistered them, but for some odd reason it won't let me sent them from my calibre library to my amazon. My mom is able to send me books from her calibre library to my amazon emails, but I am not. Can you tell me why that is or if that's an amazon problem?
Beamer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
When you say you reregistered do you mean the devices themselves.

Is the email you are using allowed in your "Approved Personal Document E-mail List"
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert