Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Exclude Non-Custome Columns from Content Server

I realize you can exclude custom columns from the content server using the content_server_wont_display option in the tweaks.py file, and this works well, but I'd like to suppress standard columns as well, I tried adding the standard columns to the array, but it didn't work.

Is there a way to do this without going into source, or stripping the data from the db (I'd like to keep the languages info, but not actually display a selection for it in the home page)

If I strip the data from the column it doesn't show, but if I have 100 books in the library, and 99 are set to English and one has nothing in the column, I get Languages on the server home page.

Further, if all 100 of those books are set to English, you STILL get a languages selection on the home page that just lists all books.

Last edited by XrXca; 10-16-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Add more info
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, there's no way to do that short of editing the source code.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert