Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
(KT) Way to share to e-mail or central place online?

Sometimes it would be nice to share a highlighted selection to an e-mail address, has anyone come up with a quick way to do this?

Alternatively:
A lot of what I'm reading is work related (Non amazon purchased so it won't go to Amazon highlights page) and I'd like to share online to one central place like findings.com (only allows highlights from Amazon purchases as well). I thought of making a fake Facebook account just so I could use it to share to one central place online but I I'm not a huge FB fan so it's not ideal. Any suggestion here?
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote