Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
mohamedselim
Technophile
mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Xiaomi redmi 5+ ,kindle Voyage etc
Adobe Indesign 5 Picture add problem

Hi i used Adobe Indesign 5 for creating e-books then export by the kindle plugin to mobi when i try to add any picture through the place command the pictures are interposed over each others and the text i write under it do not get in the right place when exporting
could anybody till me how could i put pictures then a text under it the right way to be exported right to kindle as i have tried much with no gain i began to pull my hair apart
mohamedselim is offline   Reply With Quote