Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
monkeymagician
Edge User

Spotify

Hi There,

Anyone manage to get the latest version of Spotify working on their edge? There was a recent update that is now going into an endless login loop. The previous version works fine, but the new version has options for playing music off the local sd card so i'm keen to get it working....

Thanks,

Old 07-02-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
monkeymagician
Edge User

Bumping this thread. Recent edge update didn't resolve the problem. Still stuck with older version of Spotify.....

Advert
Old 07-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #3
pat.indie
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
You may be the only one to have tried this app..
Not surprising since the service runs only in a select European countries. I think we are talking about the same Spotify but I could be wrong.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:13 AM   #4
monkeymagician
Edge User

Yup, it is only available in Europe. I gather its similar to Pandora in the states. Was hoping any other Europe based edge owners may have had some luck.

Have been in touch with Spotify, but no respose yet.....

Old 10-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
paul.tap@armorica.nl
Edge User

I was in touch with somebody from Spotify today, trying to help me out, despite the fact that the eDGe is not supported by them. He gave me access to a test account to check whether the problem was due to some personal stuff for my account (to many playlists for instance), but without success so far. I've offered them to be willing to test things etc. if they're interested. If anything interesting happens, I will post it here.

I'm from the Netherlands, having a Premium account on Spotify, so access should not be an issue with respect to location, etc.

Advert