Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-26-2024, 05:17 PM   #1
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Kobo Libra Colour (White) is experiencing delays

Quote:
Due to high demand, please expect shipping delays for Kobo Libra Colour (White)
I’ve been anxiously checking on my order every day, wondering if it shipped yet, and noticed this little blurb in a banner up top. Looks like I picked a popular model. Anyone out there with a white Libra Colour on its way yet? I’ll be living vicariously through you for a while. Post lots of pictures!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3504.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	400.0 KB
ID:	207841  
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 06:22 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
I’ve been anxiously checking on my order every day, wondering if it shipped yet, and noticed this little blurb in a banner up top. Looks like I picked a popular model. Anyone out there with a white Libra Colour on its way yet? I’ll be living vicariously through you for a while. Post lots of pictures!!
I've ordered from Chapters in Canada. I suggest you have a look there and see if shipping is delayed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2024, 10:09 PM   #3
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kindle Fire, Kindle Pwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I live in Australia now and I ordered from the Aussie Kobo page. I haven't seen anything about delays yet.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:49 AM   #4
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Mine finally shipped just after midnight this morning! Been refreshing the order page so many times since April 10th.

White with yellow cover and stylus - ETA Tuesday by 9 p.m. It left Boise between 2 and 3 a.m. this morning - exciting!
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 03:20 PM   #5
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Libra 2, Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Mine also shipped late last night. White model with a clear case, estimated to show up on Tuesday as well. I am super excited about it!
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2024, 04:21 PM   #6
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Alas, mine is still in limbo. I ordered mine just after midnight on the 11th, so if you ordered before that from the US store, mine should be shipping soon.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:24 PM   #7
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Mine shipped Thursday from Kobo in Canada, so it's probably depending on where you live. Faster than Best Buy was, especially since they have stock in store but won't sell.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 06:04 AM   #8
Cootey
Absentminded Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've ordered from Chapters in Canada. I suggest you have a look there and see if shipping is delayed.

Since I’ve already financed it and paid half of it, I’m thinking that I should just be patient. I don’t believe I can cancel at this point.

Update: As of today, the 29th, Kobo’s site is still advising to expect delays on the white Kobo Libra Colour. Mine hasn’t shipped yet. Any day now, expect those units that did ship to arrive in the hands of eager readers. I can’t wait to read their hands on reviews.

Last edited by Cootey; 04-29-2024 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:55 PM   #9
Cootey
Absentminded Reader

It’s been 20 days since I’ve ordered the white Kobo Libra Colour. The order is still stuck on processing, and the banner warning of delays for this model is still active.

Has anybody received their white Libra Colour yet? If so, when did you order it, and from which Kobo store? That might help us who are still waiting to guesstimate a shipping date.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:05 PM   #10
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It’s been 20 days since I’ve ordered the white Kobo Libra Colour. The order is still stuck on processing, and the banner warning of delays for this model is still active.

Has anybody received their white Libra Colour yet? If so, when did you order it, and from which Kobo store? That might help us who are still waiting to guesstimate a shipping date.
Good grief, that’s awful. I ordered the same one from the US Kobo store about 20 minutes after it was announced on Apr 10 and it turned up on Apr 29.

I was watching it stuck on processing for what seemed like forever. Eventually I contacted them over chat as nothing had happened by last Thursday and at midnight on Friday, it finally moved to Boise ID, where it stayed the weekend. I don’t know if my chat made any difference, but I was getting fed up watching people on Reddit who ordered it later than I did getting it before me.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:26 PM   #11
Cootey
Absentminded Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
Good grief, that’s awful. I ordered the same one from the US Kobo store about 20 minutes after it was announced on Apr 10 and it turned up on Apr 29.

I was watching it stuck on processing for what seemed like forever. Eventually I contacted them over chat as nothing had happened by last Thursday and at midnight on Friday, it finally moved to Boise ID, where it stayed the weekend. I don’t know if my chat made any difference, but I was getting fed up watching people on Reddit who ordered it later than I did getting it before me.

Congrats on getting yours!!

I ordered mine many hours after it was announced, very late that night. That could amount to thousands of orders between our two orders. But I’ll try contacting CS. Worth a shot. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:38 PM   #12
Pjama
Guru

Quote:
Congrats on getting yours!!

I ordered mine many hours after it was announced, very late that night. That could amount to thousands of orders between our two orders. But I’ll try contacting CS. Worth a shot. Thanks.

Thanks! I’m downloading lots of Delphi Art books right now!

I noticed my order number was US followed by my house number and then the number 188. I assume that was my place in the line. Might be worth checking the format of your order number to see if it has a similar format.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:41 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
For what it's worth, my order number was CAEN followed by 6 numbers. I'm going to assume that CAEN is Canada English.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 06:46 PM   #14
Cootey
Absentminded Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
For what it's worth, my order number was CAEN followed by 6 numbers. I'm going to assume that CAEN is Canada English.

Have you received yours already? CS is telling me they didn’t start shipping until yesterday, and I know that isn’t true. 😕

I had to request a case number, but they escalated the matter and have asked me to wait 24 to 48 hours for a reply. I don’t know if this moves my e-reader into my hands faster or not, but it was worth trying.

Last edited by Cootey; 05-01-2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 06:55 PM   #15
Pen&Paper
Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite & Kobo Libra Colour
I ordered the black Libra Colour at Indigo, a couple of days ago. I just got an email that it has been shipped. "In Transit to Local Sort Facility." I will probably get it tomorrow as promised.
Pen&Paper is offline   Reply With Quote