Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-07-2021, 05:03 AM   #1
Warrior2021
Warrior2021 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Fire HD10
How can I make books in a series in appear in the correct numerical order

I have a lot of books that are part of a series & want the books to appear on my tablet in correct series order(1-10).
At the moment my books appear in a random order(1,10,9,8 & so on), is there any way to make the books appear in the correct numerical order? It's nothing major or stopping me from reading the books just my wanting things to be as they should. I have to admit to being fairly OCD(sorry about that it is annoying & is annoying the hell out of me but I have to have things set out correctly, sorry again)
I have an amazon Fire HD10 & side loaded Lithium Pro.
Can anybody please help me with this?
Warrior2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:49 PM   #2
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
How does the new Fire feature do it?

(Settings/ Apps & Games/ Amazon Application Settings/ Kindle Settings / Group Series in Library ?
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Since the last update all my Amazon ebooks are put in folder ...for lack of a better word. They are in order ...book1 book 2 book 3
Sad thing is they wont put & I cant add the ones I sideload.
Go into setting make sure you have the current update. IF you do look in settings & look for a switch that turns this on.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:02 AM   #4
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior2021 View Post
I have a lot of books that are part of a series & want the books to appear on my tablet in correct series order(1-10).
At the moment my books appear in a random order(1,10,9,8 & so on), is there any way to make the books appear in the correct numerical order? It's nothing major or stopping me from reading the books just my wanting things to be as they should. I have to admit to being fairly OCD(sorry about that it is annoying & is annoying the hell out of me but I have to have things set out correctly, sorry again)
I have an amazon Fire HD10 & side loaded Lithium Pro.
Can anybody please help me with this?
I know I'm a bit late replying so you may have already come across a solution to this, but as others have mentioned, the Kindle app already has this set up for books that are bought through the Amazon store. For sideloaded books, you will need to put the numerical order within the book title. Something like: 01-Killing Floor, 02-Die Trying, 03-Running Blind, etc. It will naturally sort out in order then as long as you're sorting by title and not by most recent.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote