Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 02-07-2006, 02:33 AM   #1
***** began at the beginning.

NTLM proxy authentication

RFE: Sunrise 0.42i (and perhaps latest alphas of Sunrise XP) doesn't support NTLM proxy authentication (407 response). It will be nice to see this, because many of us use some kind of firewall for internet connection. With all respect to Sunrise developers some of us doesn't risk to enter their domain password into third-party application form.

Thanks.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:00 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by *****
RFE: Sunrise 0.42i (and perhaps latest alphas of Sunrise XP) doesn't support NTLM proxy authentication (407 response). It will be nice to see this, because many of us use some kind of firewall for internet connection. With all respect to Sunrise developers some of us doesn't risk to enter their domain password into third-party application form.
Sunrise XP might support NTLM proxy authentication. Leave the proxy settings as "Use system proxy settings". No idea if it actually works.