Old 01-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
ZaZg
Isabelle G
ZaZg doesn't litterZaZg doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Cool (Future) New Owner of a Sony PRS-505

Well, I got the message by e-mail today:

Label/Receipt Number: ABXX XXXX XXXU S
Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA.

Detailed Results:
Into Foreign Customs, January 28, 2008, 2:39 pm, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, January 28, 2008, 2:39 pm, CANADA
International Dispatch, January 21, 2008, 6:51 pm, LOS ANGELES
Acceptance, January 17, 2008, 5:15 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85024
Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 12, 2008

Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I bought my Sony PRS-505 on eBay, because that was the only way for me to have one shipped to Canada without paying ridiculous custom fees. I would have loved to buy it from Sony directly, but they won't ship it to Canada. I wanted to benefit from the Sony 100 classics offer, and I bought my reader on Jan. 8. Well, it's coming slowly... I thought I'd save on shipping costs, but I NEVER imagined it would take me past Jan. 31st!

Oh well. You never know, it could arrive in the next three days (yeah right).

So, well, euh, hello, here I am. I'm Isabelle, I've been reading you guys for a while, been converting ebooks all over the place (can't use BookDesigner, though, it keeps crashing on me). I'm happy to join. I never knew there were other people like me, fascinated by technology AND books.

Thanks for being here!
ZaZg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:15 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ZaZg and welcome to the Forum. I've got a Sony 505 and love it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #3
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
You're going to love the device! Welcome
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote