View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 04:10 AM   #93
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I was taken by the placement of ToC. If I could, I would have it alongside Book browser - sometimes I undock it when I want to 'match' it to the Text files.
I did my experiments with moving windows years ago, but in the process, I discovered that changes to Sigil's code were not needed and a suitable entry in the INI file would suffice.

I have prepared the relevant file for you.

1. exit Sigil.
2. make a backup of the sigil_v6.ini file just in case.
3. use a text editor.
4. open the file from the attachment and copy the line that starts with toolbars=@ByteArray (etc.).
5. find the appropriate place in your sigil_v6.ini file, namely the [mainwindow] section.
6. replace the existing line starting with toolbars with this one from the clipboard.
7. save file.
Done!

Now launch Sigil.

Note: There is one 'crock'. If you change the layout of the windows you may not be able to go back to the one in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip toc-near-book-browser-ini.zip (871 Bytes, 19 views)
File Type: zip becky-private-settings-ini.zip (909 Bytes, 36 views)

Last edited by BeckyEbook; 04-17-2024 at 04:18 AM.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote