Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-05-2021, 11:41 AM   #1
frereroy
Enthusiast
frereroy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
New to Kobo Forma

I have used the Kindle Oasis for a few years but now it has a cracked screen and showing signs of age. I am expecting a Kobo Forma from a friend any day now and look forward to learning some useful tips & tricks in this forum.
frereroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:00 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frereroy View Post
I have used the Kindle Oasis for a few years but now it has a cracked screen and showing signs of age. I am expecting a Kobo Forma from a friend any day now and look forward to learning some useful tips & tricks in this forum.
I replied to your post in the Kobo Forum at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...90#post4127690
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
forma oasis