Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
iriver Story HD

Lowered Price:

I have an iriver story that looks like new. I purchased it for my wife and she used it one time and it's been stored in a drawer. will include the mini USB cable, but no longer have the box. The price $35 which includes free shipping to the continental US. I've sold things on eBay for 5 years and my rating is 100%.

Last edited by dieterpops; 04-18-2012 at 08:41 AM.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
artdam
artdam began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,
I'm interested. Payment through PayPal?
Does this version have wifi and would you consider shipping to Poland? how much more would it cost?
thanks,
Art
artdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
This has wi-fi and looks like new. I certainly ship to Poland as long as the postage is added to the $35.

Payment is via Paypal.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote