Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-22-2024, 05:32 PM   #436
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Personally, I think the full datetime looks slightly better.
Ok. I'll release it soon.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:45 AM   #437
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Removed post: I found my issue.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 04-28-2024 at 05:49 AM.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 02:56 AM   #438
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
If feasible, it'd be neat to calculate the reading speed for individual books where there's at least 2 dated records.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 09:25 AM   #439
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll check it soon.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM   #440
thiago.eec
Guru

Test Version

This version adds a tooltip to the pages column, informing the current reading speed for each book. It calculates the speed based on your first non-empty date and your last record.

Last edited by thiago.eec; Yesterday at 06:16 PM. Reason: Removed test version.
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #441
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmm, the Pages column in Edit reading goal? It doesn't seem to work for me. I expanded the book records and hovered over the page number but no tooltip.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM   #442
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
This version adds a tooltip to the pages column, informing the current reading speed for each book. It calculates the speed based on your first non-empty date and your last record.

Ah, I found the tool tip. You need to hover over the total pagecount of the book, not expand the view. If I understand this correctly, right now if calculates the average pages I’ve read per session.

Could you also add when I’d finish the book based on this information? I read a lot of books from my library and I’d love a ballpark figure ifI can actually finish the book before the rental time is up.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM   #443
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Hmm, the Pages column in Edit reading goal? It doesn't seem to work for me. I expanded the book records and hovered over the page number but no tooltip.
Not the book records. Try hovering the main entry (pages column) on the Edit reading goal dialog.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de tela 2024-05-19 154146.png
Views:	18
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	208391  
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #444
thiago.eec
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Ah, I found the tool tip. You need to hover over the total pagecount of the book, not expand the view. If I understand this correctly, right now if calculates the average pages I’ve read per session.
Not per session. It calculates the global speed for that book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Could you also add when I’d finish the book based on this information? I read a lot of books from my library and I’d love a ballpark figure ifI can actually finish the book before the rental time is up.
I'll add it to the tooltip.
Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #445
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

[GUI Plugin] Reading Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Not per session. It calculates the global speed for that book.

I'll add it to the tooltip.

Thank you 🤩
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #446
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Ah, I see it now! Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #447
thiago.eec
Guru

Test version

New model for the page count tooltip:

Reading / Rereading shelves:
Code:
x pages/day  |  y days to finish
Read shelf:
Code:
x pages/day

Last edited by thiago.eec; Today at 07:52 AM. Reason: Removed test version. New version released.
Old Today, 03:52 AM   #448
rantanplan
Weirdo

Works like a charm
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #449
thiago.eec
Guru

Version 1.5.6 - 20 May 2024

- Add a tooltip to the page count column: x pages/day | y days to finish