Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-28-2024, 12:01 AM   #1
richard.black
richard.black began at the beginning.

Device: Max Lumi 2
[Request] API link to v3.5.5 beta for Max Lumi 2

Hello
I bricked my device with v3.5.4. I can update using adb sideload but I need >v3.5.4. Can anyone provide me the API link to v3.5.5 beta/stable if it's available?
Thanks in advance
richard.black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2024, 04:03 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
3.5.4 is the latest version available.
http://firmware-us.boox.com/c5f554f9...8ad/update.upx
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:01 AM   #3
Yalums
Yalums began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Note X2, Kobo Forma, Supernote A6 X, Kobo Clara HD
In fact I had a similar situation, I tried to downgrade from 3.5.4 back to 3.5.4 beta (Onyx removed the auto-delete feature in the official version, I tried to go back to the beta version which retained the feature), I flashed super.img directly in EDL mode and it wouldn't boot up, luckily the recovery worked fine (long-press on the power button). Forced shutdown, power on again, long press the power button for about 10 seconds, and then a quick short press until it enters recovery mode) because the super image is no longer the latest version, I successfully used adb sideload to install the 3.5.4 official version of the image.
So, you can also try to brush an older version of super.img into your current model in edl mode, then use adb sideload to sideload the latest version of the firmware zip.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Yalums is online now   Reply With Quote