Old 09-24-2024, 12:35 PM   #1
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
In need of a Dictionary English-Spanish

Hi, how are u

I am in need of an English Spanish dictionary for my Boox Note 2 Air

Where can i get it and how may I install it?

Also there is a way to translate not only a word but a sentence?

Tks in advance

Last edited by mmc_meneses; 09-24-2024 at 01:21 PM.
mmc_meneses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2024, 05:08 PM   #2
AuntiWiddershins
AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AuntiWiddershins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo auraHD
Dictionaries from Wiktionary project located here:
https://download.wikdict.com/dictionaries/
Boox uses stardict dictionary format
Boox does not translate phrases, use:
translate.google.com
Websites to help with installation:
https://help.boox.com/hc/en-us/artic...he-BOOX-device
https://www.reddit.com/r/Onyx_Boox/c...s_on_note_air/
AuntiWiddershins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2024, 12:52 PM   #3
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntiWiddershins View Post
Dictionaries from Wiktionary project located here:
https://download.wikdict.com/dictionaries/
Hmm, I've used the TEI from freedict.org
They can be very variable. Tons of entries for some languages, not enough words to order a sandwich in others.
I use my own dictionary app which uses a variant of the old Nook dictionary format.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 AM   #4
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
I really like reverso.
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #5
mmc_meneses
Enthusiast
mmc_meneses doesn't littermmc_meneses doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwse@aol.com View Post
I really like reverso.
Where can I get it?