Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-10-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Large screen ereaders available for purchase in the U.S

I was thinking about possibly buying another large screened ereader for myself - I already have two: the iPad 1st Gen, and the Kindle DXG. However, my initial research seems to indicate that the options for buying large ereaders (besides the DX,) are fairly limited in the US, and pretty costly. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any places where I can purchase a large ereader (by large, I mean 8 inches or up,) and keep the cost at $200 or lower. I don't mind buying used.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Onyx M92 is cheaper in USA than in EU.

http://www.amazon.com/Onyx-M92-Black...=onyx+boox+m92

You can also occasionally check Onyx M96 thread because M96 is expected to hit the market in the coming weeks, possibly further lowering the M92 price.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=227304

i86 with frontlight could be about that 200 $ price tag.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=235770

Last edited by markom; 04-10-2014 at 02:32 PM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2014, 04:35 PM   #3
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Thanks for the information. The Onyx Boox M92 is a bit more than I would like to spend, but on the other hand it's not too much more expensive. I was a bit confused about whether or not the i86 is something that's really going to be released, or if it's just a rumor, but it does sound interesting.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote