Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM   #1
HVBog
HVBog began at the beginning.

Device: none
Book summary on Kobo ereader

Is it somehow possible to import books through Calibre on my ereader and also get the book summary imported. It would be handy if I good actually see like the back cover of the book on my Kobo ereader so I know what the book is about
HVBog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Yes, of course. If you have the summary in the comments and metadata management set to automatic, the summary will be in the book details once the book has been sent to your Kobo.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert