Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM   #1
moorekom
Connoisseur
moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moorekom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Oasis 3, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma, Onyx Note pro.
Boox Note pro factory resetting itself with every power off

Hi,

My Boox note pro, which is on Android 9 (Version: 2021-05-20-53_3.1_f1d2ad8) has started factory resetting itself with every poweroff. I reached out to Boox support and they shared this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...4wOdMiIPs/edit on how to downgrade to Android 6. The problem is I have not used adb before and I am clueless on how to get it installed in Note pro. If anyone can help me, I would be grateful for the help.
moorekom is offline   Reply With Quote