Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Online Novels

Online Novels contains the titles of more than 400 online books written by both published and unpublished authors who have made their work freely available on the internet. The novels listed here are organized by category,with brief descriptions taken from the websites on which they can be found.

Thanks to Quasar Dragon for this, too.

PS:The available formats depend largely from the author.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:31 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This post is not relevant any more. Please ignore.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-26-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Advert
Old 11-26-2008, 04:33 AM   #3
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Ah I don't know. Not your mistake (I guess), but this dangerously looks like a scam site to me. Sorry.
The Moderators are omnipresent and omniscient. They have retro-historinated the alleged post and poster from the current MR reality.

Good, eh?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:41 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
The Moderators are omnipresent and omniscient. They have retro-historinated the alleged post and poster from the current MR reality.

Good, eh?

Cheers,
Marc
Uh-hu.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #5
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
There's nothing like a post saying "please ignore" to get me to have a look at a site. It doesn't look like a scam site to me. Many of the links I've tried are leading to legitimate author sites where they're giving away their novels. I even know one of the authors, so I *know* that one's genuine :-) Others are to the print-on-demand site www.lulu.com, where you can download a copy of the novel, or pay to have one printed. I've bought quite a few things from them, so I know they're genuine too.

Personally, I think the thread should be dis-retro-historinated at once!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2008, 07:29 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator

See, Marc, those are the detrimental consequences of time travel.

Let me try to explain: Some spammer posted a message here sporting a well spam link. Some omnipotent (I am NOT looking at you, Marc) moderator choose, quite wisely, to delete that message while I was posting to the man telling him he was spam-posting.

In no way at all I meant the "Online Novels" link.

I consequently deleted my original mssage and told people to ignore that (second) message.

Thanks for defending me, though.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:31 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

mtravellerh's "please ignore" is actually referring to a post that has been removed as it was likely spam and linked to a likely scammy website. His own links at the top still remain of quite valid interest. No deretrohistorination required.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:32 AM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator

GMTA, Marc
Old 11-26-2008, 07:39 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
See, Marc, those are the detrimental consequences of time travel.
But the benefits! Think of all the benefits!

Quote:
Let me try to explain: Some spammer posted a message here sporting a well spam link. Some omnipotent (I am NOT looking at you, Marc) moderator
Don't look at me (as you said); I'm no Mod. I do very little in moderation.

By the gods typing on an iPod is a slow and excruciating process!

Cheers,
Marc