Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Portable Audio/Video

Notices

Old 07-05-2005, 02:31 PM   #1
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
My Audible.com Listening

Please post your favorite Audible.com audio books as well as your current 'listening' list.

Current

Favorites

Brian

Last edited by ballistic; 07-06-2005 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:29 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
I haven't had so many audiobooks yet (like 5), mostly because of lack of opportunity to listen to them ;(

Current

Favorites
Advert
Old 07-30-2005, 11:48 PM   #3
Beryl
Enthusiast
Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle
I have a quite a few and plan to continue to purchase them since I have a 3-4 roundtrip daily commute.

Getting Mother's Body (Unabridged) Suzan-Lori Parks 07:19
Simisola (Unabridged), Pt1- 3 Ruth Rendell 10:53
Broken Prey (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 John Sandford 11:39
The Lion's Game (Unabridged), Pt1-2 Nelson DeMille 21:30
The Killing Hour (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 Lisa Gardner 11:49
The Worthing Saga (Unabridged), Pt1-3 Orson Scott Card 18:34
The Drawing of the Three: The Dark Tower II (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 Stephen King 12:42
Graceland (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 Chris Abani 12:25
Better Than I Know Myself (Unabridged), Part 1-2 Virginia DeBerry and Donna Grant 19:30
Speaker for the Dead (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 Orson Scott Card 13:52
The Purpose-Driven Life (Unabridged) Rick Warren 09:07
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Unabridged) Douglas Adams 04:59
The Purpose-Driven Life: Chapter 33 (Unabridged) Rick Warren 00:15
The Broker (Unabridged), Pt 1-2 John Grisham 11:04
The Gunslinger: The Dark Tower I (Unabridged) Stephen King 07:24
Library of Congress Series on Digital Future: Lecture One, Blogs with David Weinberger (11/15/04) David Weinberger 01:33
The Emperor of Ocean Park Stephen L. Carter 06:06
Trace (Unabridged), Pt1-2 Patricia Cornwell 12:26
Night of the Living Dead (Dramatized) John Russo and George Romero 00:56
The Old Testament
2004 DNC: State Senator Barack Obama (7/27/04) Barack Obama 00:16
Ender's Game: 20th Anniversary Edition (Unabridged), Part 1-2 Orson Scott Card 10:28
Pimsleur Quick & Simple Chinese Mandarin for English Speakers Dr. Paul Pimsleur 04:01
Cover Girls T.D. Jakes 05:28
The Martian Chronicles (Unabridged) Ray Bradbury 07:04
Supreme Court Oral Arguments, April 20, 2004 01:01
The Lathe of Heaven (Unabridged) Ursula K. LeGuin 06:44
McSweeny's Mammoth Treasury of Thrilling Tales (Unabridged Selections)
Old 07-31-2005, 05:04 AM   #4
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Woooow, Beryl, this is quite a list!

I envy you because even when I am driving, I find it hard to concentrate on a story for more than one hour. It doesn't matter so much whether I find the audiobook interesting or not; I just find it difficult to keep my eyes open on the street sometimes