Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 05:14 AM   #1
cmyk
cmyk began at the beginning.

Device: Libra 2
Unhappy Kobo Libra 2 Stuck on update screen help ?

Hi All,

My kobo is stuck on the update screen (the one with the power symbol and the three dots below it). It has been stuck like that for a few days until i resorted to trying to fix.

Things I have done :
  • I have had it fully charging overnight.
  • Done the manual reset - holding down the power and page turn button. The the power led comes on and flashes, the screen blinks white once and then returns to the same update screen and the led keeps flashing. It then loops through this sequence.
  • I have updated the image on the drive with one provided on this forum and performed the same manual reset but get the same thing as above

Is this completely bricked ? any other things i could try ?
cmyk is offline   Reply With Quote