Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Today, 10:52 AM   #1
slk33
slk33 began at the beginning.

Device: windows
Librarything Match

I did downloaded the plugin and ran a match a couple of days ago. I've since then added some books that were in Calibre to LT and went to do a match again and it's not loading any of the recently added books.
Originally, I had 2717 books in LT. Today I have 2732, but it's still only loading 2717.
Suggestions?
Thanks.
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Please don't double post. You've already posted this in the correct place; the Plugin thread so I'm closing this thread.
Advert
Closed Thread