Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Forced upgrade

Yesterday on the way to work my 1 1.2 year old kindle died an untimely death, so I was forced to upgrade to new model, which is working great at this point. So I am thinking about a backup so that in the future I do not have any forced upgrades rather I prefer to take my time about upgrades. So the question is this: Which would be a good backup for a basic kindle (that's the only model that I could get on such a short notice)? I am thinking of both kindle and non-kindle readers, perhaps a paperwhite and perhaps a simple touch with glo light. The simple touch is available in my area.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Yesterday on the way to work my 1 1.2 year old kindle died an untimely death, so I was forced to upgrade to new model, which is working great at this point. So I am thinking about a backup so that in the future I do not have any forced upgrades rather I prefer to take my time about upgrades. So the question is this: Which would be a good backup for a basic kindle (that's the only model that I could get on such a short notice)? I am thinking of both kindle and non-kindle readers, perhaps a paperwhite and perhaps a simple touch with glo light. The simple touch is available in my area.
I'm buying a second K4B just because I love this version of the Kindle so much.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert