Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #1
futurekoboreader
futurekoboreader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra 3
Calibre sync with Kindle Scribe on M1 Mac

I am considering getting a Kindle Scribe during the Amazon Sale, and want to ask here if anyone has experience connecting the Scribe to Calibre over USB on the Mac, and how well that works.

I read that in order to connect the Scribe to a Mac something like MTP is needed, and I found that Calibre has a plugin included to support it.

My question is, can I sync my Calibre library to the Scribe over USB on a M1 Mac this way, or is something else needed?

Thanks for any insight on this.
futurekoboreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #2
Frogm4n
Zealot
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Calibre will see the Scribe on its own because it has a built-in MTP driver. Getting other software is only needed if you want to manually browse the device and copy files over.
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert