Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
Lulu67
Lulu67 began at the beginning.

Device: Elonex
Question Hello-I have an Elonex Erearder

I have just purchased an Elonex Ereader and am having problems with the font. Some of the font is bold and some not, some is in large and in capitals and some is not. handbook does not deal with this and I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how it might be fixed!!
Thanks in advance.
Lulu67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #3
Lulu67

Thumbs up

Thanks ImogenRose-this is a great site!!
Old 07-30-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lulu and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:07 AM   #5
Lulu67

Thanks CassidyM-I'm loving it!!
Advert
Old 07-31-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu67 View Post
I have just purchased an Elonex Ereader and am having problems with the font. Some of the font is bold and some not, some is in large and in capitals and some is not. handbook does not deal with this and I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how it might be fixed!!
Thanks in advance.
Hi, welcome.

I have an Elonex 621EB e-ink reader that I recently bought from Waterstones. Which Elonex do you have?
vans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:42 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Lulu. If you look at the very top of this page, you'll see a little button (the second) marked 'forums'. Click on that and it will show all sub forums here. Just scroll down a little. I think you'll need, under the 'Devices' section, 'other devices'. If you post about your hitch there, you're likely to get quick advice from experienced users. Luck, happy e-reading and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:06 AM   #8
Lulu67

Hi Vans-it sounds like we have the same one. Does the font look mixed on the one page on yours as well-some is bold, some not, some large and some small?
Old 08-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #9
vans
Zealot
vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Elonix 621eb, Asus Transformer, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu67 View Post
Hi Vans-it sounds like we have the same one. Does the font look mixed on the one page on yours as well-some is bold, some not, some large and some small?
At the start of a new chapter or section the first few words are in large capitals. I also have a Sony PRS505 and it is exactly the same.

I bought the Sony because I did not like the Elonex firmware, but now I have the Sony I realise it is not that bad and stands up well to the stock Sony sofware. The e-ink screen on the Elonex is just as good as much more expensive eReaders. The page refresh is as good as the Sony and I think the Elonex handles PDF documents better than the Sony.
vans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:01 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote