Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 05-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
obsessed2
Edge User

Collegiate Dictionary (Corrected)

Merriam-Webster Dictionary for Android. Includes crisp, clean audio pronunciations for most words and you can even do a dictionary search of ANY word within the current definition by touching it with the stylus. Supports voice search if Google Voice Search app is installed.

http://www.4shared.com/get/EWKmqEiC/...giate__21.html

Last edited by obsessed2; 05-24-2011 at 09:20 AM.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Filark
Edge User

Does this replace/go into the dictionary that the "search" on the e-ink side accesses??

Cheyennedonna posted some time ago about a dictionary she liked, which I downloaded and have as an app on the tablet side, but I think it may be possible to replace or add to the search options we get through the e-ink side -- clear as mud?? If it is possible, I would like to do it.

Advert
Old 05-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Does this replace/go into the dictionary that the "search" on the e-ink side accesses??

Cheyennedonna posted some time ago about a dictionary she liked, which I downloaded and have as an app on the tablet side, but I think it may be possible to replace or add to the search options we get through the e-ink side -- clear as mud?? If it is possible, I would like to do it.
No. I would like to replace it also but I haven't figured out a way yet.