Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-14-2007, 12:43 PM   #1
NewOldCokeDave
NewOldCokeDave began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad
New iLiad user to the Forum

Hi,

I'm a new iLiad user and I've come to join like-minded folks to learn more about my iLiad.. I'm 53 and my family and I live in the Western US..

So far, barring a few issues I've had with my unit, I love the concept of the iLiad. It has behaved really well for being a new technology and I ook forward to a lot of use out of mine.

I keep all my technical manuals and books in pdf form on my iLiad.. I find it useful when I'm sitting in an incredibly boring meeting to skim my manuals instead of paying attention to the same old issues week after week!!

-Dave
NewOldCokeDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Welcome to MobileRead, Dave! Look forward to seeing you in the "iLiad" forum - we're a friendly bunch of folks here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Welcome to the forum!

I guess you will start to miss the important parts of the meetings now
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote