Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Today, 03:27 AM   #1
Goldbucket
Goldbucket began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Libra Colour
Coloured Calender View

I have a Kobo Libra Colour and I would like to have the bars for the different books in the statistics "Calender View" in different colours.

If I remember correctly, this was the case with a Boox Color 7 that I tested.

With my Libra Colour, they are only in different greys.

Thanks for any help.

(Colour rendering is activated)
Goldbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #2
jonnyl
Connoisseur
jonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toys

Device: Likebook Mars
I am quite certain that KOReader doesn't currently offer any color support for UI elements. Only for document rendering. I think your memory is deceiving you
jonnyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Since that device runs Android, presumably it was simply one of the countless calendars available for Android.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #4
Goldbucket
Goldbucket began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Libra Colour
No, it was the Calendar view within the KOReader statistics.

... but maybe my brain is deceiving me ....
Goldbucket is offline   Reply With Quote