Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-27-2021, 09:30 AM   #1
ayme08
ayme08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Lightbulb What about Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro

I plan to buy The Inkpad 3 Pro or Onyx BOOX Note Air (witch is +100$)

What Pocketbook users can advise me ,

Thanks
ayme08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 02:23 AM   #2
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
You can use the pocketbook app on the Note Air.
rantanplan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2021, 03:21 AM   #3
jbacelar
Interested in the matter
jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbacelar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook InkPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme08 View Post
I plan to buy The Inkpad 3 Pro or Onyx BOOX Note Air (witch is +100$)

What Pocketbook users can advise me ,

Thanks
I have the Inkpad 3 not Pro since Christmas, I prefer to have microSD over Bluetooth, and I am very happy with it.
jbacelar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 03:56 AM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Invest in a good cover too.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I can't speak specifically for the PocketBook InkPad Pro, but I'm very happy with my PocketBook Touch HD3. Very good battery life. A really good and even lit screen. Lots of flexibility when buying books (since it has ADE built-in). But this is a 6" reader, so the battery life and screen could be different in the InkPad Pro.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2021, 11:45 AM   #6
kutusov
Enthusiast
kutusov began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro; Kobo Libra 2
I just bought one of those and it's fine. For me it has the added bonus of water protection over the regular 3 as I do spend some time in pools, the beach and sea.

I have no use for the micro SD but I would have gone with regular Inkpad 3 if the difference in price was bigger. The Pro comes with a nice sleep/wake sleeve which is something I would have bought afterwards. With 10% off over the two and the price of the sleeve, it was around a €20 difference.

I seriously considered the Likebook P78 and I'm still not sure I made the best choice here. Take a look at that one if you just want a book reader.
kutusov is offline   Reply With Quote