Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 09:25 PM   #1
Frizzell
Enthusiast
Frizzell began at the beginning.

Device: Moon Reader & Prestigio on Android
Alternat download site other than GitHub

I haven't been able to download anything from GitHub in months , and since the new 'PageEdit v0.9.5' is needed to do WYSIWYG editing now, I cannot do that until I can get access to the installer file.

I already have an alternate site for new versions of Sigil at <unofficial download location removed>, but I haven't been able to do the same for this new PageEdit.

If anyone know of an alternate link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Frizzell

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-30-2019 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:21 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
We do not encourage (or trust) the use of alternative (unofficial) download locations for Sigil or PageEdit at all. For any reason. Please do not share (or solicit them) here.

Get rid of your faulty download manager, educate you antivirus, or whatever else you might need to do to make sure you can utilize the perfectly usable, reasonable--and official--Github download links found on the following pages:

https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/Sigil/releases/latest

https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/PageEdit/releases/latest

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-30-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
0.9.5, editor, pageedit, wysiwyg