Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #1
NormalToblerone
NormalToblerone began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Choosing Between TouchHD3 vs Verse Pro

Long time no post. Kobo recently died so I’m looking for a new ereader without an ecosystem and just for side loading. Not picky about speed or anything, but I want to get into pocketbook. I like the form factor of the touch/verse line so I’ll be choosing between those. I’ve heard people talking about the screen brightness gradient but wanted to know which model has the most even lit display. Thanks!
NormalToblerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:54 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalToblerone View Post
... I’ve heard people talking about the screen brightness gradient but wanted to know which model has the most even lit display. Thanks!
I can't speak for the Verse Pro, but my HD 3 has a really evenly lit screen.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 03:01 AM   #3
kaznelson
Old Kaz
kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaznelson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalToblerone View Post
wanted to know which model has the most even lit display.
There is no difference. Frontlight quality is an individual parameter of a specific device. It's highly recommended to look at the screen BEFORE purchasing.
kaznelson is offline   Reply With Quote