Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-15-2024, 10:02 PM   #1
De La Soul Child
De La Soul Child began at the beginning.

Device: 4949
Post Good Evening Souls!

I'd like to introduce myself to the community of Mobile Reads. I go by De La Soul Child and I'm a Poetic Expressionist fine-artist, poet, author, fashion designer, and web3 creator.

Over the week I published my first serialized, fictional narrative via Amazon Vella titled "The Mystic Poet". I'd love for everyone to give it a chance when you have time. Currently, I created 4 episodes and the first 10 episodes are free to read on Amazon Vella.

The Mystic Poet, featuring David, Nario Star, and The Poetic Mystic Society Hill. A spiritual journey through a mystical, intimate, meditative, and poetic journey through the unknown. As De La Soul Child, born, Christopher Moises Torres, fine-artist, and poet debuts his first serialized, fictional, mystical, poetic narrative being written in real time. Capturing the essence of his artistry through a blank canvas approach by writing a poetic journey in real time.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0DCZSHJPG
De La Soul Child is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon vella