Notices

Old 03-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
nikev
Connoisseur
nikev began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Limiting libary display

Hi,

I have a question that is probably an old one, but I can't find the answer.

I have too many books in my library, and would like to tag the books I'm not interested in for the moment with a custom tag. This bit is easy. But then how do I get Calibre to show only those books that are *not* tagged with the new custom label?

Also, what does the "restrict to" popup on the left of the main window do? In my set up it seems to offer only one choice, namely, "all book", and do nothing.

Thanks in advance,

Nike
nikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Create a saved search (create the search either via typing it or via tag browser, then input a name into the saved search box to the right of the search field and click the green plus button). You can then select that in the restriction dropdown field.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert