Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-30-2024, 08:06 AM   #1
floraleink
floraleink began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Page 7
Having trouble exporting highlights from KOReader

Hi! I have been using KOReader and liking it a lot. I read a few books that I highlighted a lot of text in. I am struggling to export the highlights according to the guide.

When I go to wrench menu > Export highlights, the options "Export all notes in this book" and "Export all notes in your library" are grayed out. I can choose the export folder, but it remains empty.

I may be slightly panicking because I really hope I won't lose everything I highlighted (I am using a Boox Page if that helps). Thanks in advance for any help!

(Also, even if exporting for whatever reason don't work / is broken, is there at least a way to view the highlights within KOReader itself? I really hope I don't lose them. Thanks.)

Last edited by floraleink; 08-30-2024 at 08:09 AM.
floraleink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2024, 11:13 AM   #2
Frogm4n
Groupie
Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frogm4n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Since this is a KOReader specific question and not on a Kobo you should be asking over in the KOReader forum.
Frogm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert