Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 06:02 PM   #1
Denodan1
Connoisseur
Denodan1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Can I send my ebooks to kindle PC and unlock them

Can I send all my Kindle E books to PC kindle app and unlock the DRM using calibre? Now If you own a Kindle have to input your Kindle serial number, but does not do this, but asks for Keys for Windows? What is it?

Wish to know how to send all my books with PC kindle for Windows and use this and sell my Kindle 11 gen. See no need for it if I can just use the windows kindle program
Denodan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:08 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Read this post:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=361503
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 06:16 PM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
The actual Kindle is simpler and more reliable. Keep it. You'd only get a fraction of what you paid.

Also the eink Kindle method works easily on Linux and Mac, and is simplest Windows method.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:30 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moved, along with many, many other threads, from the General forum. Please make an effort to find the right fit for threads in the future. Thanks.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote