Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 09:23 AM   #1
Pw23
Pw23 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Any suggestions for a 10 inch reader with limited functionality? (mainly just reading

Someone on the search for a 10 inch e-reader£ However, I have a few requirements:

Only black and white
Compatible with the common e-book formats
Ability to download e-books from third-party websites as I never purchased the e-book from Amazon or anywhere else Call my ID I can download from my iPhone as I don't have a computer
Able to play audiobooks, but I'm not essential
Not to have a annotation/scribe function as I'm honourable to hold a pen unfortunately
Good PPI B&W quality
Not able to show adverts
Long pantry life
This will be my first e-reader and it seems all the big screens at 10 inches half describe function which I don't want

I know this requirement makes it hard to find a suitable reader. Anyone of any there.

Thank you,
,Wendy
Pw23 is offline   Reply With Quote