Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-14-2019, 02:12 PM   #1
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Sharing Kindle Notes & Highlights

Fire HD 10 (7th gen).

Anybody else having any trouble sharing notes & highlights on Goodreads with the built-in Kindle reader? It used to work just fine, but it suddenly quit working. All I get is a notification that my post to Goodreads was unsuccessful. I unlinked/relinked my Goodreads account with my Amazon account and I even went as far as factory resetting the tablet and setting everything back up. No joy. Posts to Goodreads are still unsuccessful.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Well it seems you can't just select text, click share, choose Goodreads and click the "Post" button. You have to select text, pick a pretty color to highlight it with, then tap the selection again and click share, choose Goodreads and click the "Post" button. And the notification will still say the post to Goodreads is unsuccessful even though it was successful.

Hope something there helps someone else. It's certainly not a very intuitive process by any means. Seems it might be better to make all your highlights and then share them all at once whenever you're done reading the book.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert