Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 08:39 AM   #1
revtup
revtup began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Oasis
Cannot get Calibre's duplicates plug-in to work

I have a lot of ebooks and Calibre's duplicates plug in will not detect duplicates. I know there are some duplicates but not sure what options I need to have turned on or not.

Tried to post some pics to explain but they will not upload
revtup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
New (low activity) members can't post pictures or attachments as a Anti-Spam measure.

Here is mine. (attachment).
Note: the options on what to do with some of the results (eg false positive), is on the Icon, not the results screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	findDup.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	209836  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
@revtup When asking a question about a calibre plugin, find the thread in the calibre plugins forum and ask in the thread about the plugin. Thanks.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote