Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 01-16-2020, 03:12 AM   #1
bejobo
bejobo began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Ares
LikeBook Ares Note - new firmware BYRead-2.2.0 2020011316

Hi

Just found there was a new update for my LikeBook Ares this morning on switching on wifi.
It downloaded alright, or so I think, but when I go to install, it is "Checking update package"; well it has been doing so for the last hour!

Is there anywhere I can download it / is it shared somewhere on this forum so I can download it from my PC, then paste it onto the Ares and launch the install process again ?
Thanks a lot
bejobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:33 PM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
In the file manger go to the root of storage and it will show it just sitting in the root of it. Just delete it and reboot and then have it check again and it will re-download it.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2020, 10:57 AM   #3
bejobo
bejobo began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Ares
Thanks rvcjew
Sorted - nice improvement.
bejobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:46 AM   #4
isdominus
isdominus began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Ares
Does anyone have Version 2.2 for Ares and can upload it? I can't wait for the update...
isdominus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 03:07 AM   #5
GryphonBR
GryphonBR began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by isdominus View Post
Does anyone have Version 2.2 for Ares and can upload it? I can't wait for the update...
Dunno if you're still looking, but I've just updated from a link I found on FB, from a page called Boyue Likebook. I'd be happy to share the link, if I may - brought my Ares to 2.3.2 and I already love it.
GryphonBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2020, 03:16 AM   #6
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryphonBR View Post
Dunno if you're still looking, but I've just updated from a link I found on FB, from a page called Boyue Likebook. I'd be happy to share the link, if I may - brought my Ares to 2.3.2 and I already love it.
Sure, you can share the post it came from if you want.

Was it from boyue official?

Edit: found it. Thanks for the info.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8650&__tn__=-R

Last edited by rvcjew; 04-03-2020 at 03:19 AM.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 03:51 AM   #7
GryphonBR
GryphonBR began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Sure, you can share the post it came from if you want.

Was it from boyue official?

Edit: found it. Thanks for the info.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...8650&__tn__=-R
Yeah, thanks for clarifying that. Actually, there's another post with links to updates for all their latest devices, you can find it here.
GryphonBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 11:32 AM   #8
Jamesvx
Jamesvx began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita
I have a bug where if i make some notes and then click the meny in the top right (to change paper template for example) it removes all my text that i just wrote? And then if i click change paper it exits to the notes menu

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Jamesvx is offline   Reply With Quote