Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 12-10-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
SeanMcNally
SeanMcNally began at the beginning.

Device: None
Has anyone tried WriterDuet on the Likebook Mars/Muses/Ares?

Hey everyone, I'm looking for an e-reader that will run my screenwriting software of choice, WriterDuet. Was wondering if anyone had tested this particular app with any of the Boyue tablets. I'm looking at the Mars right now, but I've heard the Muses and Ares are very similar. Has anyone tried this app on any of these devices, or would someone be willing to test it for me? Just want to know if it will even open up. Thanks!
SeanMcNally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 03:59 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bigme 3/3, Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Ki/Ko 0/8
On Ares it shows a black screen
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2019, 01:16 AM   #3
SeanMcNally
SeanMcNally began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
On Ares it shows a black screen
Thank you so much!! Good to know. Since to my understanding many of the Boyue tablets are the same or similar, maybe I'll look into the Onyx Boox line instead.

Did you attempt opening the app, or was this through a web browser?
SeanMcNally is offline   Reply With Quote