Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
TonytheBookworm
Addict
TonytheBookworm is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle 2, kindle 3, Kindle fire
Remove Saved Search

How the heck do you delete a saved search? i tried selecting the drop down over on the far right and then hitting the x button but the drop down doesn't remove the selected item. Thanks
TonytheBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:25 AM   #2
atjnjk
Zealot
atjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enoughatjnjk will become famous soon enough

Device: none
That's a bug, hitting the x button should remove a saved search. Wait for the next calibre version. (I'm running calibre from newest source and that bug is fixed.)
atjnjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Yea, I broke that (by accident ) when I improved keyboard handling and cleaned out a lot of stuff. It has been fixed and will be out in a day or so.

In the meantime, you can do it by right-clicking on a saved search in the tags pane (on the left), choose 'manage', and delete it in the resulting dialog.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
TonytheBookworm
Addict
TonytheBookworm is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle 2, kindle 3, Kindle fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yea, I broke that (by accident ) when I improved keyboard handling and cleaned out a lot of stuff. It has been fixed and will be out in a day or so.

In the meantime, you can do it by right-clicking on a saved search in the tags pane (on the left), choose 'manage', and delete it in the resulting dialog.
thanks for your reply. and we all make mistakes so no biggie. The program is amazing and bugs are fixed almost immediately
TonytheBookworm is offline   Reply With Quote