Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 07:31 AM   #1
gonzalo.cao
gonzalo.cao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle V4
Calibre 3.0 Web server default Library

I'm confused.

I start my content server specifying only one library. However, when I visit my server, Calibre asks me which library I want to use (obviously it offers only one option)

There's some way to indicate Calibre to use this library by default?

Here my start command
calibre-server /home/xxxxxx/Biblioteca_calibre
gonzalo.cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That page is the home page, it shows you recently read books as well as all available libraries and it works in offline mode.

Since you dont have any read books and only one library, it seems useless to you right now, if you want you can always skip it by using the URL for the actual library screen (what you get when you click on the library button).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2017, 05:01 AM   #3
gonzalo.cao
gonzalo.cao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle V4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That page is the home page, it shows you recently read books as well as all available libraries and it works in offline mode.

Since you dont have any read books and only one library, it seems useless to you right now, if you want you can always skip it by using the URL for the actual library screen (what you get when you click on the library button).
Thanks kovidgoyal,

It seems a solution since it allows to read books offline. However, it is an additional step since I use calibre-server to explore my books collection from my Kindle device.

Maybe a "--show-default-library" option could be added in future releases? ;-)

Great job anyway!
gonzalo.cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Like I said, just bookmark the library page instead of the home page in your Kindle. Then you dont ever have to see the home page again.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote