Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-24-2023, 01:28 PM   #1
marthaw
marthaw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
My Emily Dickinson Problem

Help, please!

I have not been able to find an ebook with a complete set of Emily Dickinson poems. Specifically, the poem that starts, "After great pain a formal feeling comes..." I have purchased 3 editions that each claim to be complete and none contain that poem. There seems to be no way to check before purchasing that a specific collection is actually complete. Every other poem seems to be in at least one of the collections but not the one I'm looking for. I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me.
marthaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:02 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
This edition should have it:

https://www.amazon.com/Poems-Emily-D...dp/0674018249/

The Poetry Foundation cites it as its source for the poem.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert