Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2014, 03:27 AM   #1
ForsCream
Connoisseur
ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ForsCream ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Alf's plugin can't handle large size book?

Hours ago I used alf's plugin to process the books I bought recently, all handled well but one .azw4 book, it is over 400MB.

Calibre spends minutes to "diagnose" this book then displays in the library just like all the other books, I can see the cover, title, author, etc..

But when I want to view it or convert it, it displayed "locked".

So my question is, alf's tool can't handle such a large size book? The tool doesn't tell me fail to unlock it, but the truth is the book is still locked.

I know how to use this tool and have used it for years, so I am sure it's not my operation error.

Thank you guys
ForsCream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:06 AM   #2
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Bookeen Diva, Kobo Clara BW
This forum has always been quite clear, I believe, that discussions about DRM removing are not allowed. Which is why these threads disappear. You should contact the tool's team directly.

N.
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2014, 12:52 PM   #3
thekidsmom
Connoisseur
thekidsmom began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 3, nook, Nexus 7, iPad
ForsCream- questions posted on Alf's site are usually answered in a timely fashion.
thekidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote