Notices

Old 02-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
CPatrick
CPatrick began at the beginning.

Device: N516
Cool Reader and key 9 in Hyphenation language selector

Hello,

I'm now testing OI 0.3.

If I open an HTML file in Coolreader, I can't select the french hyphenation for it. It seems that's the KEY 9 doesn't work.

(Open an HTML file -> Press OK-> Go to page 2 in settings -> press 6 for hyphenation -> page 2 for French -> press 9 to select French... You can't select it)

It's seem that it's the same thing for Italian (KEY 9 on page 1). The others KEYs work.

Could somebody test it ?

Version : 0I 20100208 (n516)
Old 03-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
CPatrick
CPatrick began at the beginning.

Device: N516
Resolved with new firmware version (tested OK with version 20100227 N516)
Advert
Old 03-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
Cool. In case of future problems just open a ticket in bugtracker.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
grega_g
grega_g began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin v3
how do you open epub or anything else in coolreader? i long pressed a key to get menu with "open with..." options but there is no coolreader there
Old 04-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by grega_g View Post
how do you open epub or anything else in coolreader? i long pressed a key to get menu with "open with..." options but there is no coolreader there
This works in the later daily builds (I'm on version 20100301 for the Hanlin V3 Ext). A long key press will offer the option of opening the book with FbReader or Cool Reader 3. I believer earlier daily builds have Cool Reader installed, but it's not integrated in the menus yet.

However, don't try any of the April daily builds just yet: they work just fine, but the menus are blank, so you don't know what you are pressing!
Advert
Old 04-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #6
grega_g
grega_g began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin v3
tnx

I haave 0.3rc. where can I get older daily builds?
Old 04-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #7
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Unfortunately, the OpenInkpot team only has the latest daily build online. The older daily builds disappear as each new daily build is posted. I download each one as it appears, so I have older builds to resort to if needed.