Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
jmccall93
jmccall93 began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin/iPad
Question Author tag column on left

I'm not sure if an update I did changed the setting or if I manually changed it without realizing it, but I used to be able to click on an authors name in the left hand column and when the green + sign appeared by the author's name ONLY the books by that author appeared in the main window...

NOW, when I click on the author's name and get the green + sign all the books stay in the main window but the author's books are highlighted in green. I much prefer the first way shown above...is there a setting I can manually change to go back to that original way of showing the author's book at the green + sign?

thanks!
Jill
jmccall93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccall93 View Post
I'm not sure if an update I did changed the setting or if I manually changed it without realizing it, but I used to be able to click on an authors name in the left hand column and when the green + sign appeared by the author's name ONLY the books by that author appeared in the main window...

NOW, when I click on the author's name and get the green + sign all the books stay in the main window but the author's books are highlighted in green. I much prefer the first way shown above...is there a setting I can manually change to go back to that original way of showing the author's book at the green + sign?

thanks!
Jill
Tag browser is a Red herring
This is a search results mode:

Click the Blue Bars icon at the end of the search bar (should show red slash)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
jmccall93
jmccall93 began at the beginning.

Device: Marvin/iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Tag browser is a Red herring
This is a search results mode:

Click the Blue Bars icon at the end of the search bar (should show red slash)
OMG, thank you so much! I never would have thought to click on that...

Jill
jmccall93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author sort, author tag, calibre, left column